- Controller(PS4) integrated
- Rearranged respawn spots
- Removed the weight of jumping
- No more timer
그린릿이 된 이후 얼리 액세스 참여 여부를 고민하고 있다.
게임은 90% 가량의 레벨이 디자인된 상황이지만, 혼자만의 개발과정 속에서 정작 중요한 것들은 놓치고 너무 먼길을 달려왔다는 느낌을 지울 수가 없다. 미완성작을 출시하여 수 많은 유저에게 힐난을 듣더라도 용기있게 의견을 모아야 한다는 생각이 든다. 그리고 이전보다 나아진 게임이 되어야 한다고 다짐한다.
스팀 SDK를 붙이고 개발과정에 유저들을 초대해야겠다.
Thank you so much for voting YES and getting my game Greenlit.
This couldn’t have been possible without you!
Hello, It’s been a week since the last news update. I’ve updated DEMO build from 0.73 to 0.8, and here’s some improvements.
1. Removed the weight of jumping. You might feel more responsive than before.
2. Added more Checkpoints. You don’t need to restart from the beginning again and again.
3. Removed Timer because it means nothing.
Now, the updated version is available.
And one more thing,
For the world 5, I’ve added some new features.
I want to call it, ‘INTO THE MIRROR’ thing. You can break the mirror. It means that you can rearrange the map according to your own will, and there’s no limit at all.
Hello, everyone who follows this blog. I’m SOMI, the lazy, solo developer.
First of all, I really thank you all for your support.
And I want you to know that the development is on-going even though there’s no post about it. It’s been about 50 days since the first day of the Steam green light post. I know that it’s not easy to be greenlit, and I believe this period can make my game more polished.
I’ll keep working on it. So please, keep an eye on RETSNOM and tell your friends about it.
Here’s screenshots I’m making nowadays.
1. Level 39 in World 4 (#1)
2. Level 39 in World 4 (#2)
3. Level 47 in World 4
One more thing. The latest demo build version is 0.73. Many bugs are fixed and I bet you can feel more comfortable when you control the main character in the newest build.
Bugs fixed(Features enhanced)
- Got rid of Every Slowness
- BGM stopping bug fixed
- Changed preview level from 16 to 12
- ‘Door opening’ and ‘Going upstairs’ is consecutive
- you can SEE WIDE with W or S keys when you RUN
- You can SKIP all tutorials
- Shortened the life of zombies
- There’s more tiny things, but I don’t remember…
I have about 2 to 3 hours a day for development because of my job. So I really feel sorry about the late update. But I can tell you that I’m working on it everyday even though results are much too small. Please, keep an eye on me and on the game of mine. The final build would be better than your expectation.
I’ve been working on new stages in the forth world. Here’s some screenshots of them.
1. Flip up and down, left and right.
2. You can fly using the flipped areas.
Due to my own business, the progress of the development is very slow. However I think I’m over the major hurdles and I’m working on it every night. So, please, keep looking at my game. It will not make you disappointed.