Hello, my lovely fans.
I really thank you for buying and playing the game. I hope you like it.
As an one-man indie developer, it’s really difficult for me to get interest of press about my game. Since the release date, I’ve been going through tough days to promote it, but there’s no one who cares about my game only except you.
But I know that it’s just the beginning and I can make it better in the end.
Please wish me luck. I’ll do my utmost.
- Set Gun shooting SFX volume down (ver. 1.13)
- Fixed the movement in the air to be more smooth (ver. 1.13)
- Level 15 is almost different from the previous design. There’s no more level named ‘DOTS’ but ‘SOS’. (ver. 1.13)
- Fixed a bug related to the Music Volume control. (ver. 1.12)
- Fixed the door in the third hidden stage. (ver. 1.12)
- Changed a few texts on the background images(names of worlds & the functions of mirrors). (ver. 1.12)
- Changed a map design in Level 1 that caused so many deaths. (ver. 1.11)
- Fixed a bug that caused the player respawned in dead status. (ver. 1.11)
- Deleted one of check points in Level 5 to make it more interesting. (ver. 1.11)
- Shooting a gun is faster than before. (ver. 1.11)
- Fixed a few bugs related to the background music length. (ver. 1.11)
- Map button added. (ver. 1.14)
- Press Shooting button to cancel the mirror effect. (ver. 1.11)
- Tips are shown while loading scenes are on screen. (ver. 1.11)