I’m Somi. I really appreciate your input on my game. Especially many player’s opinion about ‘Level skipping’ and ‘Repetitive stages’ gave me a lot of thought to the matter. And finally, I’ve decided to reform the game system.
Version 1.2 Update is released.
All stages in each worlds are open after you clear the first stage except for the the last stage.
The last stages can be opened when more than 9 stages are cleared(more than 6 stages in the world 5).
It means that you can skip some stages which are much too difficult or not fun.
I hope you like the updated version. And if you have any opinion or question about RETSNOM, don’t hesitate to ask to me.
Thank you so much.
I’m so proud of announcing that #RETSNOM is on the main page of IGN.com!
Una bonita sorpresa que además llega a un precio más que reducido. Solo hay que probar Retsnom para saber que es diferente y merece la pena… Aunque se gaste pronto. (8/10)
Read more @ es.ign.com
I’ll show RETSNOM in held on September 10~12 in Busan, Korea.
Come to Korea and play RETSNOM!
And here’s the protagonist made of Lego. 🙂
“RETSNOM is a great little indie title to add to your Steamlibrary.” – by of Gamespresso.
BTW, 2D-3D thing was just a joke. It doesn’t seem funny, though. 😦
Hello, my lovely fans.
I really thank you for buying and playing the game. I hope you like it.
As an one-man indie developer, it’s really difficult for me to get interest of press about my game. Since the release date, I’ve been going through tough days to promote it, but there’s no one who cares about my game only except you.
But I know that it’s just the beginning and I can make it better in the end.
Please wish me luck. I’ll do my utmost.
- Set Gun shooting SFX volume down (ver. 1.13)
- Fixed the movement in the air to be more smooth (ver. 1.13)
- Level 15 is almost different from the previous design. There’s no more level named ‘DOTS’ but ‘SOS’. (ver. 1.13)
- Fixed a bug related to the Music Volume control. (ver. 1.12)
- Fixed the door in the third hidden stage. (ver. 1.12)
- Changed a few texts on the background images(names of worlds & the functions of mirrors). (ver. 1.12)
- Changed a map design in Level 1 that caused so many deaths. (ver. 1.11)
- Fixed a bug that caused the player respawned in dead status. (ver. 1.11)
- Deleted one of check points in Level 5 to make it more interesting. (ver. 1.11)
- Shooting a gun is faster than before. (ver. 1.11)
- Fixed a few bugs related to the background music length. (ver. 1.11)
- Map button added. (ver. 1.14)
- Press Shooting button to cancel the mirror effect. (ver. 1.11)
- Tips are shown while loading scenes are on screen. (ver. 1.11)
Thank you very much. Thanks to @Godivan for lots of advice.
2. If you have any ideas or recommendations about RETSNOM, don’t hesitate to tell me. You can change the game as you wish.